Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Artisanal Vinegars for Everyday Use.
Kimberley Olive Oil is made by California Central Valley olive farmers from a blend of cold-pressed, tree-ripened Ascolano, Misson, Frantoio, and Arbequina olives. Unlike processed olive oils there are no chemicals or heat used to extract the oil from the olive. The distinctive green tint is a mark of its natural character.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp. (15g)
- Servings: 50
- Calories: 120
- Total Fat: 14g (18%)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0%)
- Sodium: 0mg (0%)
- Total Carbs: 0g (0%)
- Protein: 0g (0%)
- Ingredients: 100% Olive Oil
NO ADDITIVES OR PRESERVATIVES
To preserve freshness and optimal flavor, store olive oil away from sunlight in a cool dark place.
Recipes that use this product:
- Puget Sound Mussels with Chardonnay vinegar and Saffron
- Braised Cascade Farms Short Ribs
- Local Apple Salad with Broiled Radicchio and Apple Cider Dressing
- Tomato Vinaigrette
- Easy Vinaigrette
- Summer Berry Salad
- Maine Sea Scallops with Balsamic Lentils and Crispy Prosciutto
- Spinach and Asparagus Salad with Shaved Egg and Red Wine Vinaigrette